USE OF GROUNDS APPLICATION
The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Museum – Library park area is a privately owned park that is open for use by individuals or groups for photography provided they comply with the Grundy Foundation’s policies including the Photography and Recordings Policy, Regulations for Use of Grounds, and the Behavior Policy.
Advance approval is required for all formal public photography including wedding and prom photos on the Foundation grounds.
Complete the Use of Grounds Application below to request approval for use of grounds for formal public photography. Before completing the form below, please review How to Apply, Regulations for Use of Grounds, and Photography and Recordings Policy.
How to Apply
- Prior approval: Prior approval is required for formal public photography including, but not limited to, wedding photos and prom photos to be taken in the Grundy park area. Approval is requested via the Use of Grounds Application
- Applicants: All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and must be present at the scheduled photo event. For wedding parties, names of the engaged couple are required. For all parties with a professional photographer, the photographer’s name and cell phone number must also be included.
- Advance Notice: Applications must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of day of use. You will be notified when your application has been approved.
- Fees: A $50 fee is required for use of the lower level lawn areas designated as open to the general public and in the street level lawn area around the flagpole. An additional $50 fee is required for use of the south lawn adjacent to the museum. Fees are non-refundable if party does not show up. Fees may be waived for prom groups; please inquire at time of application.
- Submit Application: To make a request, complete and submit the Use of Grounds Application indicating the requested date and time of use (maximum: 60 minutes).
- Approval Process: The Foundation may approve or disapprove an application in its sole discretion.
Until application has been filed and you have received approval, the requested date has not been secured.